This training focuses on the commercial side of IMS. The training will give you the tools for selling or buying IMS. The course will look at IMS from the commercial perspective, with business case principles, service roadmaps, standards towards the procurement process as well as commonly deployed IMS configurations in the world.
The target audience for this training are sales and marketing staff at the IMS Vendors/operators as well as Product Management and strategic planners at the operators/vendors to operators.
Fundamental knowledge about telecommunication, preferably in an operator related environment.
This course is a well-balanced mix of lectures, presentations, discussions and mind-maps.This course is avaible as scheduled training and the presentation is given in English or Swedish. This is a theoretical course. We can also give this course as on-site training. If you are interested in customized education, don´t hesitate to contact us for furher information
- Why was IMS developed?
- What are the benefits for vendors
- What are the benefits for operators
- What are the benefits for subscribers
- VoIP Basic Principles
- How the standards can help your business-case by minimizing OPEX/CAPEX
- What the standards will do to your business-case
- How the standards can support your Multi-Vendor environment
IMS Business Case principles
- How detailed model will you use?
- Multimedia Service
- IMS Core
- Access Network
- The basic principles for an IMS Business Case Calculation
From initial discussion to an IMS contract
- Basic Strategy
- Test Systems
Popular IMS Configurations
- IMS in a convergence Scenario
- IMS for GSTN
- IMS and LTE
- IMS and/vs. PBX
- Examples from deployments World Wide