This course gives an overview of the concept of M2M with the focus on strategic decisions and how-to guide for M2M. It talks about standardization organizations and network architectures, including terminal support. After this training, participants will have a good knowledge of the different driving forces and technologies to use in M2M.
The course is aimed at those who need knowledge of M2M to see how opportunities can be attained within this area.
This is a one day course. It is possible to add practical exercises and workshops if desired. It will then be a two day course. For inquiries regarding a two day course, please contact a representative at IP-Solutions.
• Pros and cons of M2M
• Present status of the M2M service worldwide
• Mapping visions to concrete actions
• Recommendation of strategies
• Scenario Thinking
• Transformation Strategies
• Requirement Identification
• Value Networks
• End Customer Focus
• Identification of valued information
• How to make information accessible and available
• Close The Gap
• Where, when and why do users need M2M