8 reasons why you should take your CCNP with us:
- You will be trained and certified in just 8 days. With us you will be trained and certified in record time. A certification you will complete at our training center as part of the intensive and accelerated training.
- Everything is included. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, transport service, accommodation and meals and offer the most cost-effective way for you to get your CCNP training and certification. Without any additional costs.
- Pass your CCNP exam first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We are sure you will pass your course first time. But if you don’t, come back within a year, and only pay for accommodation and exams. Everything else is free.
- You will learn more. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day of focused and distraction free quality learning time, with your instructor.
- You will learn faster. We combine 3 different learning styles (Visual|Auditory|Tactile), to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn CCNP faster and more easily.
- You’ll be studying CCNP with the best.We have trained and certified 30.000 professionals and we are partners with all of the big names in the business. Furthermore we have won numerous awards, among them “Microsoft Learning Partner of the year 2010 and 2011”, the Institute of IT Training’s “Training Company of the Year” a record three times, ”Highest Performing Affiliate of the Year 2009 – EMEA” from (ISC)2 as well as ”Newcomer of the Year 2011”, ”Accredited Training Centre of the Year 2010” and ”Instructors Circle of Excellence” from EC-Council.
- You will learn more than just the theory. We have developed the CCNP training and use practical exercises to make sure, you can apply your new knowledge to the work environment. Our instructors use demonstrations and real-world experience to keep the day interesting and engaging.
- You will learn from the best. Our instructors on CCNP are the best in the business and offer a unique blend of expertise, experience and passion for teaching.
- A valid CCNA certification
- Good experience with DOS and Windows
- Minimum 6 months experience of working in a Cisco Network Environment
- Knowledge of basic configuration of routing protocols
- Knowledge of IP subnetting and IP routing concepts
We’ll prepare you for, and test you in the following 2 exams required for the CCNA:
- CCNA Exam 640-822 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1
- CCNA Exam 640-816 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2
Note also that delegates who complete the CCNA Exam 640-822 will achieve the Cisco CCENT Certification
- Neighbour relationships
- Virtual Links
- Frame Relay Operations
- IGP redistribution
- Policy based routing
- Connectivity & BGP
- External BGP
- Internal BGP
- Route Filtering
- Path Control
- Routing & redistribution
- Coexistence with IPv4
Branch Office Networking
Building a Campus Network
- Switch operation & configuration
- VLANs & trunks
- VLAN trunking
- Aggregating Links
- Spanning Tree Protocol
- Multilayer switching
Designing Campus Networks
- Campus network design
- Layer 3 high availability
Campus Network Services
- IP telephony
- Integrating Wireless LANs
Securing Switched Networks
- Securing Switch access
- Securing with VLANs
- Network Maintenance
- Troubleshooting processes
- Troubleshooting tools
- Switch troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting routing protocols
- Performance troubleshooting
- IP services troubleshooting
- IPv6 troubleshooting
- IP communications troubleshooting
- Enterprise networks