Expert Consultants in Virtualization/Cloud technologies such as VMware/NSX, OpenStack and AWS
NetOps 2.0 includes technical skills, practices and tools to help significantly reduce the network component of the total lead time for delivery and deployment of IT-support and applications.
The basic principles of NetOps 2.0 are:
• Development of the network is tightly integrated with the processes for application development / testing / DevOps.
• Configuration (and re-configuration) of the network is highly automated.
• Data from live networks is automatically captured, analyzed and used for preventive maintenance.
The needed skill set for the NetOps 2.o engineer is a mix of classic network expertise such as:
• Basic network skills, for instance TCP/IP, switching, routing, CLI and network architecture.
• Network security skills, e.g. firewalls, VPN, encryption techniques and vulnerability analysis
.… and new competence areas such as:
• Automation and scripting, e.g. Python, Perl, API:s and REST.
• Virtualization/Cloud, such as VMware/NSX, OpenStack and AWS.
• Agile methods and practices, for instance Scrum, Lean and DevOps.
Services such as project management, investigations and procurement support. We also carry out strategy studies and can act as an expert adviser.Read more about how we can help
In the networking area, we assist with everything from analyzes, feasibility studies and design work to implementation, troubleshooting, and training.Read more about how we can help
We take full responsibility through the whole development chain and our consultants have a black belt in system development.Read more about how we can help